1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

disappointed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by confusedaboutme, Dec 14, 2012.

1. hi ......iam new in here ....first off all i wanna tanq u guys coz i have been so inspired by u guys...hw u guys interact and help each other.....:slight_smile:may god bless u all..i wznt some advice and help frm u guys i am alone....i dnt hv many frnds i juzz want some frnd who i can share ma feelings with i am juzz confused....here i dnt hv even 1 frnd who i can share ma feeling ..i am always been to myself......i dnt think i can stand myself fr too long:frowning2: i dnt wanna hurt anyone i juz...:frowning2:

2. SomeNights

Welcome to EC, we'll be happy to give you our two cents on whatever comes to mind (well, I will anyway. I shouldn't speak for anyone else.) What seems to be troubling your mind early this morning?

3. dudedette

....you are definetely confused.
    Its all good though because the best thing in life is going on an adventure to dicovering hidden treasures.

Sadly to say I'm not confused, just too much of a pussy to tell people I'm gay. For me, it is my man pride that keeps me from telling. it is my man pride that kept me from accepting myself back then.

I can be your friend because I am in the same situation...I'm afraid to tell anyone because I am scared of being abandoned by society, at the same time I am also scared to end up alone.
    If you wana you can message me anytime. friend.

4. SomeNights

Oh I didn't see the question I'm SO sorry!

anyway I agree with Dudedette. I was/kinda am at the point he was. Then one of my straight friends (who happens to be asleep on my couch right now lol) was able to convince me that there is nothing wrong or "less manly" about being gay.

As far as your confusion, it's okay. Life in general is a big confusing mess and eventually you'll learn the answers that you need to know. The best thing I could tell you is to be confident in knowing that you are different, even if you don't know what that difference is.

As far as friends go, You've got by my guesstamate ~9299 friends/people that you can talk to!

5. @somenight and dudedette love u guys......ure soo nice ,.....can u guys be ma frnds?...i like to talk to u guys mre ...

---------- Post added 15th Dec 2012 at 12:36 AM ----------

@somenights i wish i had frnds like tat ......ure lucky.....and smtimes i kinda feel the same as u r dudedette mans pride.....yah i also hv it