1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a call for help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by koilfong, Dec 15, 2012.

1. koilfong

koilfong Guest

Well, i really don't know what i'm going to achieve from this but i just need to know i'm not the only one.

okay, so basally i've been on here for almost 2 months and i've really only observed others' problems from a distance, trying to find someone who i can relate to... but i have had no luck at all.

so i guess, I'm pretty much one of the youngest ones here, 15, or it seems that way and i'm only out to a certain group of friends that i know i can trust. but whenever i try to call for help, all they can say is that i get better, and i get that, but i need something more than that, i need proof that everything will be alright in the end with a real person who can actually guide me along the way. someone who knows how it feels to trapped in a conservative city, someone who understands how much it hurts to hide, someone who get the danger i put myself in if i come out to the wrong people. someone who knows how emotionally tolling it is to come out to someone. someone who gets it and has been through it all.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll find plenty of people who have gone through that here. :slight_smile: Not that everyone's experiences are exactly the same, but many of us have struggled through those types of situations, myself included (small conservative town? yup.).

Out of all the things you've listed here - all admittedly important issues - what do you think you might be closest to being able to solve, or at least work on? Or - a different question - what one thing would you most like to change?

3. hey dnt u worry im with uu.....everything wil be all ri8 im too feeling pressured here to help *hugs*

4. koilfong

koilfong Guest

well i think that the one thing i really want to change is the feeling i get whenever i think about the future, the feeling of sadness and loneliness. but that doesnt relate to this at all in anyway shape or form. but i guess the only way i can work on getting help from someone is to be more open when it comes to being myself, but the only way i can do that is putting myself in the position of danger, and i guess thats when the loneliness kicks in. so i guess i cant exactly have someone without revealing myself without putting myself in a position of difficulty. but really is something i want to change is being able to be open and meet someone to walk me through the whole thing...