1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soooo confused or am I

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Wannabe out, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Wannabe out

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Im 26.... I know I'm a lesbian and have done since forever. When I picture myself with someone it's always a female although I've never kissed a girl. I do find men attractive but that's it. I've had numerous boyfriends in the past but I've never had a sexual attraction to them

I met this girl in work who's out as a lesbian, she flirted constantly with me, smiling, brushing past me on purpose and asking me out for drinks but I always refused incase anyone found out and now she lost complete interest. I think about her 24/7 as soon as I wake up until I go to bed its driving me crazy :frowning2: the best thing about it is I know she knows how I feel. It's really driving me crazy. A lot of people have actually guessed I'm a lesbian because ive been single 8 years but I always dismiss it.

As for my family I don't even know wee to start telling them. My cousin is a "in the closet" lesbian and I've heard my family talk about her like a disease. I think they would act fine but look at me in a different way but I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't tell them :frowning2: I told my best friend who was very understanding but we've kinda lost contact and now I've no one. I have limited friends already (suffer socially anxiety) and even if I did come out I wouldn't even know where to start looking for women because I'm not into clubbing or dating sites.

Sorry for dragging on a bit but all advice is welcome :slight_smile: cheers xx