1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED help on who to tell

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Minecrafter, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    So it has basicaly been confirmed i have GID and now the big question is who and when i should tell someone the only person i can think of telling before my parents is my 16 year old brother and im wondering if i should tell him tonight because its 12:11 am here and he still up doing homework and im up contimplating:bang:

2. AaronMed

Well first of all, I think you're very brave for accepting yourself internally already. With that being said, is your brother generally pretty open to LGBT people?

3. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Re: is your brother accepting of lgbt

:dry:in response to aaron im not sure if my bro is in support of us but he once did brag about converting someone to lesbian

4. AaronMed

To be honest, bragging about changing someone's orientation isn't a good sign, but who knows, he could have just been joking (not funny, but he may not have meant it to be corrosive). If I were you I'd start prying a bit about LGBT issues and see how he reacts. If he's amiable still, then you could consider coming out to him :slight_smile:.