1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused - NEED HELLA HELP PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zero Zero, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Zero Zero

So, this may be long because (1.) I tend to say a little too much & (2.) It's long & confusing to me anyways, but I need like some hella extra help right now.

So, I'm a freshman in High school this year (woop woop) and I decided to be as open as I could possibly be about being bisexual. (I made sure all my friends and the people I talk to know, the lock screen picture on my iPod/Phone is the Bisexual sign & says "Bisexual Pride I will not be ashamed of who I am", got to bi-pride bracelets (pink-purple-blue striped bracelets in that order) ect.) So, a lot of people know I'm bisexual. Well, because of me doing this and being this open about being bi, one of my friends that I meant a month after school started (she was new) came out of the closet and told be that she was bi. Me, being the way I am, was happy. She was the first bi person (as I know of) that came out to me, plus she was my friend and everything. Now, I gotta admit, I had developed a crush on her an everything and we were extra comfortable around each other and everything. Hell, she even made me come to the washroom and school with her a lot (& still does). Anyways, we were close, I liked her, I thought she like me the same way because I had told one of my straight guy friends that we both know. He had told me after school one day that she likes me too. So, naturally like the dumb ass I am, I told her I liked her. I didn't ask her out, just texted her (cuz she wasn't there with us) saying that I liked her (not directly saying it though).

Anyways, to get to my point, she had said she can't go out with me because she doesn't want to risk our friendship (& I came back like a boss and said "Sometimes that's just the risk you gotta take if anything it could make it stronger"). But she said she couldn't take the risk, she didn't want our friendship to get lost. The next night after school, one of our other friends said that they were tasting and that the girl said she just couldn't imagine going out with me.

The end. Broken heart. Right? Well, it's been about a month or two and we're talking and everything and we're friends in all & she's going out with a man-whore (who she started going with the day after all that shit up there happened -_-) and everything.

But now, it's weird. I'm hella confused. She's always acting sad and depressed and stuff in the class we have together and then at lunch, but after class and when we're alone she's…I don't even know. She can't stop talking and laughing or touching. Now, not that I don't like it (I do :wink:) but I just don't want to get hurt again.
    What should I do? Should I say something like "do you like me?" Or something like that" Or what? Please help me be not confused!

(Sorry it's long. Please do read and help a fellow out. I hate being confused by stuff like this)

2. SomeNights

I'm in the same boat (with a guy). What I've had to do is just let it float. Relax and if she's got a bf she's off limits anyway.

3. Zero Zero

Okay okay. I'll let it float. The only thing is the guy doesn't claim her and he's in the same class with us and everything so...I don't even know. I'll just go hippy and "go with the flow" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. AyaLou

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah, I agree. If she feels anything for you, you should wait it out and she'll eventually tell you. But seeing as she is going out with somebody, you should stay cautious in that area because you could get into a lot of trouble.

5. Zero Zero

Yeah I know. That's a whole lot of trouble I don't wanna get into O-O I shall wait and have a staring contest with myself. O-O O-O O-O -_- O-O I blinked.

6. Zero Zero

OH EM GEE!!! WAITING WORKED! I went to school today & the girl I said in my first post who was confusing me told me today that her & her boyfriend broke up! After she told me she said she was gonna text me later and gave one of those smiles girls always do with the looking you in the eye and stuff when their flirting with you and stuff like that. :slight_smile: I'm so excited! I just can't hide it! Well I'm happy anyways haha. We haven't texted since they started going out so yeah. Happy! I'll keep y'all informed on what goes down. :slight_smile: