1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can let her know if she likes me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kathy, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Kathy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am bisexual. I have told any1 as yet. Anyways I have a friend at Work I really liked. She let hold her hands play with her cheek rub her legs. She say she has a boyfriend and going to marry. For the the pass few days she acting weird she don't want me touching her or holding her. It getting me really mad because she never use to behave like that. How can I know if she likes me without she suspected that am bisexual. Or should I just leave her alone. Oh and I never had a relationship with a girl because I never have the courage to come out. Please I need some advice

2. Akatosh

You should respect her decision to not be so physical. I can see how you're angry, as that behavior is teasing. She's probably unsure of herself, and you should give her space.

3. Kathy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok but for how long. I jus so attracted to her. If I give her space u tink she mite figure out wat she wants

---------- Post added 16th Dec 2012 at 06:18 PM ----------

Ok but for how long . I am so attraced her. The way she used to behave I really thought she liked me. If I give her space u tink she mite relized wat she Wats

4. Akatosh

I don't know what she'll do. I've been in a similar situation where I was projecting my feelings on this guy, because he flirted with me and talked dirty to me. He is probably gay/bisexual, but he is far from accepting it. I really do believe we had a deep connection, and we got along great. Once I told him my feelings, reality struck him, and he retracted from me. It was painful - I've never been in love, but I could see the potential to fall in love with this guy. I don't meant to ruin your idea of you two together; it's not about your feelings, it's about respecting hers and not forcing yourself onto her. I kept in contact with that guy for a long time, hoping he'd reciprocate the same feelings. Now, I deleted him off Facebook as a way to free both of us. We no longer talk, and I miss him. True love always entails allowing the other to be happy/comfortable, even if it means you'll never speak to him again. I kept his number in my phone if he ever needs help one day, I'll know he's calling me before I answer. I saved his life once (literally), and I'm here if he needs me. It's bittersweet. Give her the room she needs, even if that space means never talking again.

5. Kathy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok maybe ur rite I wil try do that. Omg this hurts so much. I don't tink am ever gona make myslef be in this situation again. I wil only like someone if I know they r bi or Les. Really taught she likes me becsuse the way she flirts and bEhave wit me. But guess not

6. Akatosh

The thing is, you deserve someone who likes you and wants to be with you. Imagine, someone out there is better and more suitable for you than her. That thought alone should help you through this. Someone out there is waiting for a girl like you, and you just have to find her.

7. GuidingLight

Respect her decisions about her life. You don't have to like it, be angry, and frustrated I'm sure, but you need to respect her wishes.