1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why do i feel like this? please help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 16, 2012.

1. okay so i'm questioning right? i thought i was done questioning...but every time i talk about some of my crushes and some says "maybe you really just wanted be there friend but you misread it as a crush" , i immediately start freaking out and question everything all over again...and it's like...now i'm too scared to say i had a crush on a girl since someone said that....i'm worried like everything i thought is all wrong and i don't mean to freak out like that but it just happens you know?

i usually am relaxed until someone does that to me...i hate feeling like that and i wish i could just relax but i just can't

#1 woundsneverheal, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
  2. Ticklish Fish

calm down there lol.
    There seems to be something about what people said to you and how you're feeling. Does it happen a lot of time especially when you're thinking your sexuality?

Being a loner-ish most of the time who only hangs out outside of my house once in a while, there was a time that I confused my crush and my want-to-be-friends feeling. If it helps you at all, these two feelings have one thing in common: to know more about the other person. However, a crush on someone can be a little obsessive and distracting... perhaps even making you act different around the person.

hormones can also be confusing lol. I am 19 and I still want to hug my crush XD I mean, I would say that my thinking and emotion is a bit more clear than a few years ago, but I haven't stopped thinking about him, still. lol.

3. no...it's just it's so hard sorting out my feelings and when i think it's a crush...i feel fine but when someone says shit like that , it makes me question all over again

4. Ticklish Fish

so maybe focus on what people are saying instead?

Do you, sometimes, question what people says to you? lol

EDIT:
    i mean, if the person is important to you, their words may have some impact...
    (if they're not too important, maybe considerably negligible)

5. i rely on other people instead of myself....when people say "it sounds like a crush to me" , i feel calm and reassure but when people say "you probably just thought of her as a friend , i totally freak out and start questioning if they are right or not

6. Ticklish Fish

I hope I don't sounds too biased or opinionated right now.

But that is a very unstable and shaky thing to do, to rely on people's opinion and idea. What do you think your feeling is toward said people? Are you crushing them or wanting to be their friends?

People can said a lot of things, and if you're persuaded easily, might make your life a little bit difficult....

7. i don't know , you tell me..i'll give details on my crush katie ,
    i had a crush on her last year and everyday i would think of her , i would daydream of being a couple ...i wrote a poem saying..i wish she would notice me , i wanted to get to know her and i would get butterflies whenever i saw her and once time i hugged her and got this electricity in my stomach.

the butterflies ...its like every time she came into the room or i saw her , i would just get the bolt of electricity in my stomach like my stomach flipped

8. Ticklish Fish

yeah, that sounds like crush.

I don't feel butterflies and obsessive thinking on people who I might want to be friends with lol

9. yeah it's like that's what i assumed it wasbut when some said that , it made me freak out because i felt like i was wrong ..and i felt like i was look stupid.

i'm still sorting out who i am attracted to..

10. Ticklish Fish

eh, take your time to sort out.

in the mean time, just filter everything you read/heard lol.

11. i did take my time , its been a year...and i'm sick of questioning and sorting...i just need help...understanding , i've tried doing it on my own. ..it's just too hard

12. Ticklish Fish

well, if you're tired of questioning and sorting, take a break! lol
    I took a lot of break in between questioning. (and school homework counts as break I guess)
    go play some games, go do something that doesn't involve thinking!

eventually you will slowly come to terms! I can't remember how many years it took me with my church upbringing, haha.

and there are some resources around the forum if you need help.

also, no one can tell you who you love but yourself. Surely no one tells you what your favorite colors or animals or favorite food are, right?

13. for 3 months...i did take a break...i met a girl online and what i am assuming , i developed feelings for her...i denied it at first because i didn't think it was possible but it is.

14. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry for putting that thought in your head if you had such a hard time dealing with it :frowning2: I meant to be informative, not throw a monkey wrench into your train of thought.

You clarified it pretty well to me that your crush is a real crush; that's why we have this sort of back-and-forth, for both of us to learn what's actually going on.

15. Ticklish Fish

well.. um.. sorry for not being the most helpful person! ^^
    But I think I am doing terrible at helping you right now, sorry ._.

in other words, I don't know how to reply to that...

16. no it's fine....you were the 3rd person to say the "friend" thing and it really just made me wonder...

---------- Post added 16th Dec 2012 at 03:43 PM ----------

no...your are helping me believe me...i just should have clarified i met a girl online and talked to her over the summer ..and i didn't question or worry for 3 months

17. Ticklish Fish

I don't know what happened in another thread, but there may be miscommunication or lack of clarity or something...

18. there was another thread that was talking about how i feel pressured into getting another boyfriend and RSwordsman was talking about how he heard it happening where girls misread a crush as really wanting to be friends and he was the 3rd one to say that so it made me wonder so i made this thread because i didn't know why i always freak out and question all over again when someone says that

19. Ticklish Fish

well, I am not a girl, so there are some emotions I might not be able to relate :/

20. no its fine....i just get easily confused on how to know if your attracted to someone sexually and non-sexually...and all that shit.

i cannot remember how i felt around attractive guys for some reason...i just can't. the only thing i can remember is how i felt around my crushes on girls. guys....i cant...remember but girls i can...dont ask why i can't remember , i have no clue