1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you cure a broken Heart??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rockgodgx, Dec 16, 2012.

1. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been crying for a bout a month now my eyes are hurting, The guy I like does not talk to me anymore after a groosome incident. It was a party at nov 8 we were both drunk we've gotten into a physical fight. He was instigating he wants to punch me I understand that he is drunk. But The fact that I hear stuff from other people bout what he said. They told me he is very uncomfortable with me he does not know how to react to me I was so drunk and upset that i ran away from the scene, until I heard he's voice laughing they were surprise. I came running from the field to the parking lot light as a feather everyone was stunned and scared til I punched him in the face wham! The last words that he told me were "One day I'll find some one better than him, I will forget about him and I will forget all about the stuff that had happened" and he hugged me likes it's the last hug I will receive.

It's been a month since that incident we kept our distance from each other he moved to the other side of the room away from me. I decided to txt finally because the semesters over.

Me: Hey, How's Life? I know you don't want to talk to me but one way or another we will have to talk about it

Him: I'm at work and I have nothing to say to you

Me: I know I already said sorry like three times but I never told you personally so I'm sorry! I'm sorry I punched you in the face no one deserves that and I'm not gonna elaborate why I did it I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Him: Stop talking to me.

That's the last time we talked I deleted him on facebook, It's hard to forget about him he made the biggest impact in my life i know it's my fault. I see him everyday we don't even notice each other pretend like were both invisible to one another I dont wanna feel awkward I wanna make peace before the new years I'm crying now and in pain haven't I suffered enough?? How can I get over this pain.... I'm trying to move on he just keeps popping out of my brain non stop like a projector, :bang: :bang: :bang: :tears: :tears: :tears:

2. Zero Zero

Aww:icon_sad: reading this made me tear up. I just wanna give you a big hug! (*hug*) I know exactly how that feels. I felt that strongly about a girl last year for a very long time. I even asked her out the beginning of the year. I know it's not the same as a punch in the face but she had said it was kinda creepy. -_- anyways…Since you guys don't talk no more, you could try just distracting yourself. Like what I did was hang out with friends more. Then someone else came up & we became friends & she's bi too! So, I hope that helps! If not you could always try writing poems or songs to vent out your feelings. That helped me. Hope me helped! :slight_smile:

3. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that's the sad part though what i f i want him by my side still even if it hurts to say as a "friend" i'm too nice makes me vulnerable *sad.face*

4. Akatosh

Someone very wise once told me "we are only as healthy as those we choose to be in a relationship with". Meaning, if your partner is unhealthy mentally, you are certainly just as unhealthy. The good news is, if you don't want that type of f'd up relationship, you can leave and do better for yourself. Why let some a**hole drag you down? Get right with yourself and never return to someone who says they love you, but doesn't act accordingly 99.9% of the time. That person is no good for you, and you are no good for them-two dead end roads will not lead you anywhere. I'm sorry you got involved in such a bad relationship. You are regressing if you think it's a good idea to go back, and you should be coxerned about your own mental health. Don't talk to that guy again ever. It's hard to feel sorry for someone who is essentially seeking pain by returning to a dysfunctional relationship. Please, do not go back.

5. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's just makes me sob thinking about past events especially when I look around small things tends to make me reminded of him... and looking at the window makes me see his eyes staring straight at me.... which i can't barely look miss the moments that he carries me hugs me even if its uncomfy sometimes i miss that guy his the first guy to notice me and actually give me too much affection i know from a fact u can't make someone love you he's straight im gay were not in a relationship..... that's the sad part i viewed it too much that we can be together..... but his affection was too much for me to handle....i cried everydayt trying to think my friend would actually fall in love with me but nothing happened we've been bumping heads a lot because we were very uncomfy towards each other... until that day everything just stop!

6. eac74

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Honestly, if he doesn't want to talk about it, he might be afraid to and his defense mechanism is to just make it look like he doesn't care/he's uninterested in talking it out. I think you might want to make one last effort to talk to him, but some times people are stupid like that...You really shouldn't mind, though, it just means that you're the better person.
    I would say...listen to "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac a few times.