1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Get The Feeling I've Been Pushed Aside....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ConfusedRider, Dec 16, 2012.

1. ConfusedRider

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi,
    As the title suggests, I get the feeling that I've been given the cold shoulder by a friend. I've developed strong feelings for him, but so far (because I think I'm a coward), I've not been able to tell him that I like him, or the fact I'm bi for that matter! :cry:

He comes across as straight, (he had a short relationship since I've known him) and talks about girls he think is fit, but has always been very, very flirty toward me, and given signs that he may actually be either bi or curious. Recently this has stopped tho. At the same time he's been friendly toward another mutual friend we hang out with. He's continued to be friendly with this other guy (who I think is def str8).
    I'm starting to think tho that there may be something going down between these two. We were all hanging out down our local hangout last week nd I was building some stuff for the hobby we all do. As it got dark, me nd my crush put some tools away, nd our other friend jus waited for us to get back. But as we got back, my crush was ahead of me nd I'm very sure I heard the sound made when two ppl kiss! but didn't actually see anything :/
    I try to still give signs that I like him, but don't seem to be getting anywhere :frowning2: He seems to make more effort with our mutual friend, likes everything he writes on fb, nd lets him round his house when the family are in, but says to me its never a gd idea to come round when the family are in...
    I don't know what to think....am I just over analysing things, as I'm told I often do. I don't even know if this post makes sense tbh cos I'm so tired nd confused. Any thoughts would be gd, cheers :slight_smile:

#1 ConfusedRider, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible that something is going on with those two. But if it is, it's because the other guy responded to the attention he was getting. So take a cue.

Your best bet now? Come out to your crush as bi. That's it. Just tell him you feel you're good friends, and you think you can trust him with that bit of information. This at least opens an avenue for something happening between you two.

Lex