1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F3mm3z

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by an0nchick, Dec 16, 2012.

1. an0nchick

Hi Femmes,

I don't wanna sound rude or discriminatory. I'm new to this accepting my sexuality thing.
    In a roundabout way, my mom told me to accept it as well. But know that my dad would hate me. He made it perfectly clear that he doesn't what queer kids. My mom thinks he might already know. (?)

How was it when you first accepted your sexuality?
    Am I a heteroromantic bisexual? I get along with men better, but women make me nervous. But I'm attracted sexually to both, but lately just females. I'm really confused on these labels? Why do we even have labels? What's the point? Why should we have to "come out"?
    I'm sorry. I just lost it there.:icon_redf

Pwease help? Yes. Pwease.

2. Rainbow Music

I'm sorry an0nchick, I was once in your shoes. I posted a similar thraed earlier about why do we have to come out? Anyway, it will all become clear over time. It did for me. If you ever want to chat, message me. I'm a great person to talk to, and I love to listen.

3. an0nchick

Thanx Rainbow!

4. BajanBoy13

I am with you there, labels are just annoying. Why cant we just love who we want to and when we bring someone home it doesn't matter if they are the same sex just that there is love.

5. an0nchick

Thanx! And the ironic thing is that I'm religious and think that marriage is man and woman. However, it's really NO ONE ELSE'S business what my sexuality is. I'm not looking for approval from either sides. I just wanna be me and happy.