1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If I'm bi would I ever really have to tell anyone?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AnomynousMan, Dec 16, 2012.

1. AnomynousMan

AnomynousMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm not very sure if I'm straight or bi but if I do end up bi, would I have to tell anyone? I really don't need to actually be in a relationship with a guy. I love girls and I love their bodies, and I find them very attractive and I love their smell, and it arouses me and I only really have crushes on them. The only issue is masturbation, which I talk about in my other thread.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're early in the game right now. You've only been sexually active for a couple years. You don't have to plan out your sexual history right now. Just go with the flow for now. You might eventually decide to date a guy sometime down the road, but for now, there's no reason to plan that far in advance.

Lex

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, it's entirely possible to be bi and have only straight relationships. As far as I've experienced, though, one starts to feel like there's something missing. I've started wishing for a gay relationship more and more lately, and while my gf and I have not suffered for it, I'd feel like I was getting much more out of life if I got to experience both sides of the coin.

4. GuidingLight

RSwordsman, I feel the same way. I had a choice in high school of dating a girl or guy, I had both interested in me. I chose the heterosexual relationship because it was easier and wouldn't have to come out. I regret it. I should have gone for the girl because at least I'd be happy and like you said: something is missing. This guy is the only guy I'm attracted to but even that is almost totally gone.

One huge difference in the beginning was that when the guy would hold my hand for example, it would feel nice. When I held the hand, hugged, and just basically was emotionally intimate with the girl my entire body was set on fire and I felt more alive than I ever did in my entire life.