1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know what to think

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Star76900, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Star76900

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've got a friend that I've know for around 8 years. It's the kind of friendship where we always drift apart for sometime, as happens in life, then always end up coming back together. We will literally talk about anything. Sexual topics are never off limits or anything like that and he always flashes those hot abs at a notice!

I've recently been through a bought of depression which has changed my outlook on life. I've always had sexual/romantic tendencies towards girls but have always had a sexual attraction to my friend. It's well known that this guy has fooled around with guys but never ever seemed to talk about it, until now.

We were sitting getting drunk, as you do, and as always to topic of conversation turned to sex. However drinks in, wits out and everything comes out. I told him (he's the only one that knows this... Till now! Hahahaha!) that I'd had an experience with a guy. Just play and a bit of oral, but how hot I found it. I also confessed in my drunken state that I found him attractive and it led to a friends with benefits discussion.

After I made a complete fool of myself, or so I thought, he proceeds to tell me that he has snogged loads of guys and that he kinda enjoyed it, but still proclaimed he was straight. We got into a date about sexuality and curiousness. The obligatory body flash came then we went to bed.

I got up in the morning dreading facing him but everything went on like normal. It was never mentioned and if anything kind of brought us a bit closer together.

Who knows what'll happen, but damn that was an eventful drinking session!

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well things didn't get awkward and now the door is open for you guys, so I'd say it went pretty good for now. Is he interested in you at all that you know of?

3. Hm, interesting. It's nice to think something could happen there since he openly admits to male-male experiences. At least you both know where you stand. I'd be interested to know if something works out. Hope something happens, if you want it to. :icon_wink

4. Star76900

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well he was pretty flattered when I turned round and told him I thought he was attractive.

I've had ideas about him for a while and wanted him to be comfortable with discussing the issues. His life doesn't exactly allow for him to do this. Sharing my experience allowed him to open up about his experiences.

The poor guy needs to digest it all first so we'll see what happens next. It just seemed like a massive rift was cleared up between us. Strange to describe really.