1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she still has feelings for me but....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 17, 2012.

1. okay so my ex online girlfriend still has feelings for me ...i have feelings for her as well , i have had feelings for her since June but i can't date her because for one ....she lives in California and i live in north Carolina and we both are 16 and another thing it's online , although we have Skyped....not that it matters ...anyways....i don't know what to do , i felt she still had feelings for me but she wouldn't own up to it so finally today she emailed me saying she hasn't gotten over me and it makes me smile that she still has feelings for me...but we can't date because of the distance ...and were 16 , it probably wouldn't work anyways....

i would never cheat on her , i'd stay faithful...but still it wouldn't work ... I've researched and i just know that it would never work....i would do anything to make it work , i would but i don't think it would. we connect on a level...it seems i cant even understand but we do...i know my thing says questioning but just ignore that for right now.