1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I come out more?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JWAD, Feb 21, 2008.

1. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Ok so I have a friend, but she's the daughter of my dads best friend. I want to come out to her as alot of people know now but if she was to tell her father then my dad would find out and I'm not ready for that yet, but if I don't and she finds out from someone else then she's goin to be mad with me:bang: , what do I do now?:confused:

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe tell her, but ask her not to let anyone else know until you're ready? If she's a truly close friend, she'll understand.

3. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Thanks Wander I'll try it, although my mums started reporting that my dad's not being as objective to the hole gay thing, her gentle tips turned into a heavy bombardment of leaflets and internet sites, i think he'll understand soon that being gay doesn't make people bad but i'd still like to wait a bit, i don't want to tell him whilst he's just coming to terms with it all so i think ill take your advice. thanks again.

4. JWAD

JWAD Guest

I did as you said and came out to her and apparently, I didn't know this, she allready has four other gay friends, now five, she's the coolest with this so far and we've just spent the afternoon talkin bout guys and stuff. ITS GREAT! finally I have soeone who I've known for ages and I can talk to, my other friends great with it but being straight I can't talk to him in the same way.

5. biisme

that's great!!!!!!!!!