1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mixed messages from "straight" guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pulpo, Dec 18, 2012.

1. pulpo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey im new so dunno if im posting in the right area..
    Sorry this is looooong but would really appreciate some advice :slight_smile:

Basically i really need help about a guy ill call adam, hes straight acting had loads of gfs and always cheats (sounds like a :***: i know) im bisexual (i think) but a pretty boy and most other boys call me gay anyway... but i never liked him at the start at all and didnt even know i liked guys til i met him.. ;s

We met from a mutual friend, and adam wanted to hang out with me straight away, he made up a lame excuse tht he needed me to give him a ride to get his car but we never ended up doing that and went to the mall, his freinds saw him and teased him for being with me and he just left me for them and we didnt speak. few days passed and he apologised and i was ok with it. The next time i saw him he was drunk and kept trying to kiss me, and kissing my neck and touching me i pushed him away even tho i liked it but i thought he was joking. the same night we was in a bar and i was playing with his phone and saw a pic of his d*ck he didnt mind and was saying tht it was too big for me to handle and that he would love to f*ck me, he had his hand on my leg but then he had to go quickly with his friend.

the next time i saw him i was walking home and he was upset he said he had problems with his then gf and i told him it would be ok hed find someone else.. he then told me i was really nice and he would "actually be with me" bcos im good looking and nice i just laughed and we talked he offered me a ride home but took the longest way home and he was being so nice.

we eventually went out a lot everyday. and he would always flirt with me like touching my hand and stuff and sayin sexual stuff like he would love to f*ck me so hard and real detailed stuff haha i just laughed at him. he would get out the shower and id be on the pc nd he would stand naked infront of me but i just laughed and pushed him away.

we was both so drunk i kissed him i think someone saw and he told me not to do that and hit me. he then told me he was real sorry for hitting me and hit himself, i ended up at his house that night but nothing happened and he purposely slept on the floor and when ppl asked he made the point of sayin he slept on the floor. he then told ppl what i did but i didnt know.. weve slept at each others houses alot one time in bed he started to kiss my neck then stopped and when i put my arm over to him he told me to stop, he then told ppl i kept trying it on with him, but he started it :S

we didnt speak a few days but still hung out, got drunk at a party and we sat together and he let me touch his d*ck through his jeans he got hard fast and told me to stop and tht he had to go home.. another time at his house he went to kiss me but i asked what he was doing and he said i looked at him like i wanted to kiss him..

we soon stopped talking when he got a new gf, which he told me i was jealous of because i liked him i just laughed and said no, he then said myb if it doesnt work he will give me a chance he was joking i think but still .. who says that..

i moved to college and we didnt talk he always told me he was too busy to meet up. but whenever we was in the same bar he used to tell me he misses me and try kissing me and touching me again but next day ignore me.. this always happened until one time i needed a ride from the station and he came i asked why he keeps acting like this if he doesnt like me and he denied it and says hes straight. he said he does it to all his friends ( but he honestly doesnt.)

its now been a year and im back home he still acts with the constant flirting when he sees me hes drunk. and 1 week ago when he did it i shouted and told him to f*ck off we nearly fought. so yesterday i told text him why he keeps acting like this with me STILL and we arranged to meet. he first off denied doing anything, then said he does it to get my attention because he doesnt like me ignoring him(somehting ive started doing ) and i said but its been going on for so long he then told me he just being friendly and i said its more than that he just wouldnt answer and i saw him thinking bt he wouldnt speak. I asked him why he used to call me gay and he told me because he was jealous when girls complimented me to him, (he previoulsy once said he used to call me because there where rumours about him before i even knew him and he wanted to get the attention off him, which is dumb since it creates even more attention..) i then told him is he doing it to make fun of me and he said no he woulndt be here talking if he wanted to make fun of me and that he wanted to be right with me, i asked why he keep acting like it around me but he still wouldnt answer so i told him to stop talking to me all together and he said he didnt want that and he wanted to talk to me still he just kept denying things and kept saying he had to go and can we still carry on being freinds i told him we hadnt been friends for a year and to leave me alone now, but he kept asking to be ok with me i said no and he said we should meet after xmas to sort it as he really had to go..

I just dont know what to do i cant get over him, and i know noone knows how he feels and i prbli should not have met him as thats made me worse i feel real down. Maybe hes bisexual and doesnt want to accept that i just need to know what people think. My own friends notice how he is and they joke and say we have f*cked lol so there must be some sort of chemistry for ppl to see.. i doubt he will meet me again because surely he would want to meet sooner but he says he wants to and he has work and plays soccer and has a girlfriend so doesnt have much time these days..

SORRY its long but pleaseee i need advice:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

#1 pulpo, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some snippets cut out for clarity:

His signals may be technically mixed, but there isn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind that he likes you. "Pretending to be hot for you for shits and giggles" only goes so far.

3. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd say part of him likes you a lot, and part of him isn't ready to understand/accept he likes dudes that way. His two parts need to have a long chat.

4. pulpo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    thanks for replying man, yeh i know jokes can only go so far and he usually acts gay around me when its just us so i dunno who hes showing off too. Do you just think hes not ready to accept that he likes me, cos ive tried to meet him in the past and do stuff but he always either ignores or says hes busy.

---------- Post added 18th Dec 2012 at 05:06 PM ----------

@awesomeyodais yeh i just wish he would tell me haha, i dunno how to ask him if he keeps denying it or ignoring me