1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does bi friend like me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by birdy, Dec 18, 2012.

1. birdy

Here's the story:
    We go to the same school and play volleyball together. This year we've started going to art classes together and I drive us there after school. We had the most amazing, deep conversations on our drives, so we started meeting up more to talk. In a normal week we hang out at least once outside of school just the two of us. Lately, she's been more touchy feel than normal, especially when we're alone. She'll cuddle up next to me when we're watching a movie or reading, play with my clothes, put her head in my lap, and touch my knee when we're talking. But, she is a touchy feel kind-of person, so it might not mean anything. She also insists upon carrying things for me and tells me how great I am and that she loves me. She did mention that she likes one guy in her grade, though, but that was right after telling me how alike me and this guy were.

I've never been in any kind of relationship or even been kissed, so I have no idea what I'm doing! Could she like me? What should I do from here? I'm also unsure of my sexuality right now, so it's doubly confusing! Any help would be much appreciated!

2. hmm...it's hard to tell but it could be a possibility , i am also questioning and i just found out my ex online girlfriend still has feelings for me , i thought she did but she kept saying one thing then another. she was being confused and finally i said
    "i should have just said i want you instead of being all complicated" since she wants what i want. i feel like...if someone mentioned someone after i mentioned someone...i might think , they are trying to see how i react but it could also mean she really likes him and she's trying to say she can relate or something.

i think its a possibility she does like you...considering the touchy feeling thing going on but i could be wrong but this was my answer. sorry if i wasn't much help.

can you help me with my thread possibly? nobody's answered and i just am stressing about it.

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't say for certain one way or they other. I've had a few friends like this that had no feelings for me whatsoever.

However, I've also been the girl who does stuff like that and just says I'm "touchy feely" as a coverup around girls I like XD

Maybe you can flirt with her and see how she responds. :wink: