1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MyLifeMyRules, Dec 18, 2012.

1. What i am confused about is why i dont fear coming out. I just feel that if i am truly gay/bisexual i honestly don't care! everyone on Coming Out Stories seemed really afraid of coming out, is this normal how i feel!?:confused:

2. birdy

I don't know if it's normal, but it sounds great! I'm not even sure what to call myself, so I have no idea how to begin explaining to others. I think that's why most people are scared. They are still coming to terms with who they are, so they aren't sure how others will accept or understand them. Consider yourself lucky!

3. Jinkx

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it is normal depending on what the people you surround yourself with are like. I wasn't scared about coming out as bisexual because I knew the people that really mattered wouldn't care. Now there's a strong possibility I'm gay and I'm still not scared because I know the people closest to me aren't going to care. I know a few may not believe me because of my past but they'll make jokes in a friendly way and won't care regardless.

There's nothing wrong with not being scared of coming out. Everyone is different. Those of us that aren't scared and have the support of our loved ones are very lucky though and we should definitely be grateful for it :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 19th Dec 2012 at 02:30 AM ----------

That is a point I missed!

Being honest and comfortable with yourself is a big part of the fear and it is lucky to be that way.

4. brittstevenson

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think everyone feels differently. Its a normal reaction I think. I am amazed that you have so much courage in yourself! Its a good thing I think...amazing attitude and I hope it turns out best for you...I admire your strength :slight_smile:

5. Thanks big sisters! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

6. Jinkx

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is what we're here for :slight_smile:

7. thank you, i needed to know, now to find out if i am gay or bi-sexual! onward to Neverland! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

8. Capichino

Ya 100% normal y mist ppl worry abt it is becase they are worried abt how ppl will see them I'm scarred to come out becase my brother will like kill me praticly and exc I will loose all my freinds except one that is bi she came out a very differnt way she broke into a church and had sex

9. Unsuregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wow really, she broke into a church. talk about coming out lol. I wish I could be as confident as some of you. I am still trying to figure myself out, and while I do this i have decided to just keep it to myself. I have one friend who knows and she is a lesbian who I have know for at least 14 years. She has been so wonderfully patient with me, she has answered every question I have tried to ask and just been wonderful.