1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tabb, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Tabb

So, my friend K recently told me about her cousin, who is gay, and how I should "totally date him". And I was a little hesitant at first, especially considering I didn't find him to be all that attractive, but I've started texting him.

It's been about four days, and I actually really like him. He's nice n' stuff. What I want to know is what to talk about. He doesn't mind me bothering him nonstop apparently, but I have nothing to talk about anymore.

So there's that, and there's this: I'm going to be hanging out with him next week. What are some things we could do that don't exactly yell "date"? All I can think of doing is walking around Chicago and just talking with him, but it's obviously going to be awkward.

Thanks for any advice. :slight_smile:

2. FemCasanova

Movies don`t scream date. Or going to a gaming hall. Watching TV. What kind of activities are possible in the area you are in? Try to google "Things to talk about on a date", you can get tons of tips and ideas for subjects to bring up. What are his interests? Do you have any common interests? Talk about everything you are about, and like, and ask him about what he is about, what he is interested in, etc. Movies, series, books. There are tons of stuff to talk about. Pull some jokes, and remember smiling!