1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you help understand why....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 19, 2012.

1. okay so ...i need help understanding something ...its regarding social awkwardness
    so i for some reason , guys ...are just .. not interesting right now ...since i guess i've been questioning but , girls are ... I've been thinking of girls for a year now and well i still find guys attractive but i just don't know , when i'm around my friends and whenever they talk about guys saying "i hate when a guy has girlfriend and you didn't even know!" and i just feel weird because , i don't have any crushes on guys right now , i am have feelings my ex girlfriend online but still , I've had crushes on guys ...and when they talk about how they hate when guys turn them down or when a guy does this or that and i just feel awkward for some reason , you would think i could relate and be like "oh yeah i hate that" but i cant remember much of my crushes on guys and how i felt around them , i just remember i'd try and impress them also wonder if they had a crush on girl or if they had a girlfriend (which i literally just remembered) , when guys are talk about girls...like how they like this and that about a girl , i feel way more comfortable and the situations they are in with a girl...i just feel like i can relate way better now. i haven't had a crush on a guy in like a year and a half so i guess maybe that's why i feel weird.

but i can't understand why i feel this way? can you relate some?