1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jonathan19, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Jonathan19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    so basically i always used to try really hard to everything i could to make my bf happy... until recently he told me i didnt have to try so hard, and he would love me for just being me... so i relaxed a bit and was just myself... until just now, he was saying a load of crap to me (joking i think) but still hurt... he said that i bought him crap xmas presents (gave them to him early as we have a long distance relationship) and that i was an idiot... he then just went off skype and didnt reply to any of my messages asking where he went... he then called me back on skype and called me alsorts of names and told me to go away and to fuck off if i didnt like the sort of person he was because he wasn't going to change for anyone... he then said he wouldnt care if i died and that he wouldnt come to my funeral because it was too far away (i always go to see him...) what do i do now? i love him, and know he doesnt mean any of that... trust he doesn't... he just gets wound up... but still really hurts!! rant over!

2. yeah , i did the same to my ex girlfriend....i would always just get wound up for a different reason. she just wasn't being herself with me , she was hiding something from me and every time...she'd act like she didn't care about me or have feelings for me anymore ...i blew up on her and so finally ...she confessed she still has feelings for me and now i dont blow up on her anymore...but what i think should happen...is he needs to be nicer and more understanding to you....and if he can't...then...there might be a problem....just discuss it with him and see what goes from there

3. Jonathan19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thanks, i try talking to him, and he is never interested... hes said he wants nothing to do with me now.. but hes said this before and wanted to sort things out the next day... he thinks its all fine again straight away, but what he doesnt get is how much he hurts me... how can i get him to understand that? ive tried telling him but it dont work? what else can i do?

4. tell him you want a break and until he understands how he's much hes hurting you by what he's doing , you'll continue to take a break until he gets it....he needs to learn somehow....and i think taking a break will get some sense knocked into him and git'll give you some relief hopefully. my opinion.

5. Jonathan19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yeah i think that might be best option... well hard though, coz really do love him so much... but think i gotta stay strong and stick with my choice.... thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 20th Dec 2012 at 10:55 PM ----------

so i just saw his Skype, and he's talking to other boy like in the last week calling them sexy and that... do i just bring it up and see what he says? but i dont want him to change his skype password?

6. hmm...i think you should...if he's doing that then there's a serious issue right there...he shouldn't be doing that...thats bullshit to me...i would mention it regardless of the "password" thing because you need to tell you know about that ...and confront him about his issues , he has going on

i know you love him and believe i know its hard to let go ...i've been in that situation but sometimes , you got to break away to think a little

7. Jonathan19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hmmm yeah thats very true! you give good advice haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: think ill wait and text him tomorrow at some point... wanna see if he realises first... and if hes not interested ill confront him on it all :slight_smile:

8. really? thank you. i didn't think i give advice considering im 16 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha...
    but thats good ...i hope everything will work out somehow

9. Jonathan19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yeah really helpful actually! hope i can sort things out too!

10. *mind blown* haha but yeah...i hope i work out own problems...helping people out is what i like to do and sometimes im good at it but when it comes to me...im completely clueless

11. Jonathan19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    haha same, im so good at giving everyone else advice, but when it comes to me i have no idea! and then jsut get stressed and down :frowning2:

12. i know the feeling.. i hate giving advice when people don't take it. such a waste of my words and wisdom

13. Jonathan19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    haha well im defo going to take your advice! best ive had! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. haha , well i will thank you for taking my advice...and im actually making a thread on a problem i have...hopefully i'll get good advice haha

15. Jonathan19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    aww haha well ill try and help if i see it!

16. well thank you again. friday is going to be fun...i have to do homework on the day were suppose to die...why?! haha

17. brittstevenson

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh I'm so sorry he treated you that way...I would tell him how you feel...be honest maybe you guys just need a break. I hope you are ok...