1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freind

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Capichino, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Capichino

Ok what do I say to my freind when he says that his dad does not care abt him he said that to me and I did not know what to say at all and I may of hurt hi feelings what do I do he only has his mom in his family his grandma does not like him and idk y thares nothin wrong with him but what do I say :'( I don't what to hurt his feelings :help:

2. SomeNights

You tell him that you're there for him and care about him.

3. FunnyMonkey

My dad and his whole said of the family want nothing to do with me. and my cousin on my Mom said I have never met.

All you really can do is be there for him and try not to mention dad stuff ex playing catch going fishing etc and let him know that if he ever need to talk you'll be there and that you won't tell anyone. and just be a good friend as I can you are. I wish I had a friend like you when I was that age wait I wish I had a friend like you now. =)

4. Given To Fly

What he said ^^

unfortunately some people don't deserve to have kids. My parents included. Just be there for him. If he's anything like me, he'll appreciate it, even if he finds it difficult to show that appreciation sometimes. :slight_smile:

5. Capichino

Kk thx ill talk to him when I get back from Christmas break