1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not A Huge Fan Of The Holidays.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Saviour, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Saviour

Saviour Guest

I'm going to make this extremely simple (I could write paragraphs on this) since I have to go to bed and deal with a Biology test and an evacuation tomorrow since some idiot threated to shoot up our school (real mature right?)

I've never been a fan of the holidays, I've never had a reason to be. My family's never been close, in fact, my family HATES each other. (Normally a fight breaks out and the police are called, blah blah blah) so I've been considering just going out with my boyfriend's family since they invited me to go with them.

Not to mention, the huge broken link (my ex step father) was arrested in August finally and other stuff happened.
    I just...bleh... I don't know what to do.

2. FunnyMonkey

My family HATES each other also and sued each other as I say every year "it's not Christmas until the police show up" lol , but I would definitely go to your boyfriends house.

I volunteer to work on Christmas Eve Christmas day in New Year's all double shifts. so I would not have to be home that much. lol Good luck and happy holidays!

3. Ticklish Fish

well, holidays are also school breaks, who doesn't like time off from school?! XD

4. Saviour

Saviour Guest

asdfghjkl;
    I prefer being at school than being at home honestly.

I'm definitely going to my boyfriend's house, I'm pretty sure the police station here doesn't want to add another report statement to my file - I'm sure it's a mile high now.

5. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Same here...