1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians: Ways to start flirting?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by birdy, Dec 21, 2012.

1. birdy

How would you flirt with a girl you were friends with (that you see very often and are close with)? Any ideas to help spark/gauge interest?

2. ForceAndVerve

OK! Allow me to throw some suggestions at you that I have collected during my time here:

Eye contact, LOTS of
    Smiling at them
    Laughing at their jokes
    Giving them hugs
    sitting closer to them/being physically closer to them in general
    If you have long hair, play with it
    compliment them on things such as their style, hair, perfume etc
    saying things like "thats cute" when they do something or wear something

OR...you can always ask them out???

Not all these things will apply to you and your love interest, it depends on what sort of person you are and they are and to be honest, if you're already close friends with them then I doubt you will need to put much effort in at all.

Sometimes you just have to be honest with your friends if you fancy them. But you better be certain that they are or at the very least are capable of being interested.

3. Jim

Jim

Flirting is like chinese to me. Can't understand it, never will..

4. Kay

Kay Guest

It helps to know if the person has interest. If they don't it might be impossible. As one poster stated lots of eye contact helps. Compliments work also. Smiles and a few titters when they say something amusing. Touch a hand or arm in an appropriate fashion and time. Move closer when seated. Body language is so important as well. Point toward her if you can. Move your chair an inch or two closer. You try and do all these things without being terribly obvious. Small signals work the best.
    Is she lesbian or bi? If she is straight she may not pick up on anything or feel very uncomfortable and push away. Much good luck in romancing her. Hugs