1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So now what, someone tell me...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by HiddenCat28, Dec 21, 2012.

1. HiddenCat28

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Today is the day I confessed my love for my crush, I've been crushing one for about 5~6 years. I had everything planned, and knew what to say. During those years i had other relationships and I tried brushing off my feelings for this guy.In school too keep things hidden I called him Flowers. So while dating, some of my relationships just didn't work due to the fact no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about Flowers. His awesome personality, and welcoming attitude. He was the full package, and being his friend was great. He would help you out in any situation, but now I'm ranting about him. Anyways today when he was in my schools media center, I had my two friends basically distract everyone so that I was with him for about a hour alone. I told him I liked him for a while, and I told him he was Flowers. (So all my friends wanted to know who Flowers was and everyone talked about how i loved flowers so much, so his reaction was like :eek:slight_smile:
    Me: hey no matter what we are friends, right?
    Flowers: Yeah, we're friends no matter what. ( he said smiling)
    Me: Promise me, ( pinky promise, sure its childish but hey)
    Flowers: lol, sure
    Me: Ok, so my question, is what would you do if you were put in situation?
    Flowers: What you mean you and Flowers, I would tell her, its better to just tell her and at least try.
    Me: ok with that said, your flower, and I've like you for a while.
    Flower: wait, waa, (insert smiling then serious face)
    Me: could we ever be anything?
    Flowers: No, Im straight, sorry.
    Then we hugged. A true hug not any one of those weak hugs, this one felt real and he was passionate.
    So that was like 4 hours ago. SO now tell me what do I do? I guess now I can move on, right? But how, I will admit i feel alittle better. I lied, I am in pain and it hurts, I just don;t know what to do, help. What do I do after this?

#1 HiddenCat28, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  2. curlycats

:frowning2: that sucks..... i really wish i could offer you advice, but i'm no good with heartbreak....

*hugs*

3. HiddenCat28

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for you support. Hopefully he and I will still be friends, or perhaps I should cut him off idk anymore, but thanks for your support. :slight_smile:
    *hugs*

4. curlycats

i'd say (and take this as worth a grain of salt since i don't know the guy) don't cut him off until he's done something to warrant such an action. give him some time. :slight_smile:

5. Odahingum

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He is still the same great and kind and nice friend you have described. I don't see a reason to get him out of your life just because he is incapable of romantic feelings toward your gender.

6. RainbowMan

Yeah, I wouldn't cut him off either - he seems like a great friend! And like you made him promise you, "no matter what we are friends" and I think that you should hold up your end of the bargain so long as he does.Just because it can't go anywhere between you doesn't mean that he cares for you any less, just not in the way that you want him to.

7. HiddenCat28

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks everyone. You all make valid points, I shouldn't cut him off, especially since I did make him a promise. I just hope he won't be awkward about it. Right now I'm on school break so the next time I'll see him is Jan.3rd. I hope things will fall back into place.