1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bathhouse sex

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by phxbot, Dec 21, 2012.

1. phxbot

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am somewhat mild mannered, cautious and safe. But about one day per month I go to the local gay bathhouse for about 2 hours and engage in various types of bottom sex. Basically, I rent a room, lay down on my stomach, and allow any man who passes by to have his way with me. Always use condom when I bottom.

Any thoughts on why I do this. Immediatelyl after, I feel very embarrased, but I am back at it next month.

2. BudderMC

There are a whole slew of reasons why you could be doing this, but I think what's more important is the fact that you're embarrassed you engage in this activity yet do so anyways.

An important question is have you accepted your sexuality/are you out to people?

3. pourtuguese

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You shouldn't. You deserve better, you ARE better than that, and you should treat yourself better.

Not to mention all the diseases you can get, even with a condom. 20 minutes of fun for a lifetime of grief.

You're probably better off with online hooking up than messing around with those who circulate in bath houses.

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My guess is you probably enjoy the thrill and rush from anonymous sex. I will admit the thought of it is pretty hot, though I've never done it. But I don't really see much wrong with it since you have the guys use condoms. It is very common to feel guilty/disgusting after doing a sexual act though. It's something to do with the brain after orgasming(assuming you do) and it affects many people.