1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frustrated...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fiorino, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Fiorino

I usually don't use this forum to bitch about my life or anything but I think I could
    use the support right now. First off, maybe I should talk about my orientation,
    I'm bi but slant slightly more towards guys. I have an ex-b/f but it only lasted
    three weeks because after the first two weeks "he didn't like what we were
    doing" (messing around, not really sex) and plus we went way to fast. He's kind
    of an immature control freak too(just my opinion-not to be mean). Well, anyways,
    so I've been single since then (end of November) and I haven't found anyone since.
    There was this one guy, but we kind of hit it off too well (made out after having known
    eachother for two hours) and so it backfired, but he wasn't really my type anyway.
    Ever since then I can't help but feel kind of alone. I'm not really really lonely or anything,
    I'm trying to concentrate on making myself happy by myself, but it's not always easy.
    My best friend (a girl) is really supportive of me, but in some ways she can be a bit
    too realistic and it hurts sometimes. There's this one guy who knows about my -ex,
    and who always gives me this wierd look when he sees me. I was hoping it meant maybe
    he was interested in me or something, but apparently not, my friend says "he's not bi!" but she also said he's totally obsessed with material things and that I can do better. I know there's someone out there for me, but I don't know where they are so it can get discouraging. It's not that I lack self-confidence either, it's that I'm too picky. I don't like guys that are too "queer" looking (my -ex was kind of feminine acting but his face was pretty masculine) and I just kind of have high standards across the board. My -ex now says he's changed and he wants to "fool around" with me, but I said that I didn't want that. It's not that I wouldn't enjoy it, it's that I want a relationship and I want it with the right person, and also that I think I'm better than just "fooling around" (except when I'm horny :icon_redf ). Thanks for listening, it helped to let that out. :confused:

2. Leigh

Leigh Guest

totally. dont ever settle, youd regret it in the long run

3. latinolover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    u are lucky a lea u hve had sme one befoe

4. biisme

I'm sorry that you haven't had someone for a while and that you want someone.

All I can say is that when the time is right, you'll find someone new. I wish you the best of luck.