1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my sister's coming home

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 22, 2012.

1. well as some may know my sister doesn't want me talking to my ex online girlfriend because she had lied about who she was in which i do understand where she's coming from , i know she just wants whats best for me but scarlett has already admitted to what she's done and said sorry , we Skyped so i know she's not some creepy old man living in his basement haha (my sisters statement) and so far she hasn't lied about anything , she's been pretty hard on herself ...saying how bad she feels and how she hates herself...and how she thinks she's ugly (I've heard this way too many times)

but anyways....my sister will do anything to make sure we don't have contact with each other but the thing is ...we still have feelings for each other but were not dating (yet) and i don't want to loose her. I've lost her too many times to loose one more time and maybe its in best interest if we do stop talking to each other but i just don't see any good in it , it'll just break me if i do loose her and what i need is advice on how to make sure she doesn't know i'm talking to her still. i lied and told her , i'm not talking to her ..so she's coming today at 3:30 and it's almost 10 right now...and i have to leave at 12:30

what i'm going to do is delete my browsing history since she can't know about EC because then she'll figure out my username then create an account and read my thread
    - delete documents i've written (diary pages)
    -make sure no passwords are saved
    and some other stuff

but i don't want to act suspicious ...but im so scared she's going to find out and tell my dad...then he's going to make sure i don't get to talk to her anymore.

mind you , we don't get to talk much right now due to the fact its near christmas and she's on vacation

we usually only talk once a day (one message per day) and on the weekend , we usually talk for a few hours

i'm so worried my sister's going to find out and i'll loose her again.
    please try to understand where i'm coming from.
    she's the first person that made me have something to loose (yes cheesy)

so any advice on how to calm down?

2. i really need advice. if someone could possibly answer

3. AaronMed

How old is your online girlfriend? This will probably greatly affect the best strategy to use for this situation I think.

I'm sorry no one has responded yet, I just came online... But we're all here for you at any rate (*hug*).