1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Feel Kinda Bad.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Saviour, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Saviour

Saviour Guest

About my Christmas presents at least.

Every year I get a bunch of girly things that I'll never use or wear and end up giving away to friends or donating. Like, my 'family' spends the money for me, but they don't understand that I don't want to be what they're forcing to me.
    I'm starting to consider giving up being myself and being who they want. ._.

I really hate the holidays. ._.

2. leer

everyone is unique in their own way. so why change that .(*hug*)

3. Saviour

Saviour Guest

Because it's tearing my already broken family apart more. All I'm doing is convincing that I'll be some meth-addicted stereotyical band 'fag' that messes up everything then dies from an overdose.
    ._.

4. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^that sounds better than working in an office for forever tbh. i have nothing useful to say, sorry :/

5. ForceAndVerve

I know it's easy for me to say over the internet but really...don't give up. You know you won' be truely happy!

Well then you should prove that you arn't that sterotype. And, to be brutally frank, if your family arn't willing to support you then they don't deserve to be your family.

Really hope there's some fun for you over christmas. (*hug*)

6. Saviour

Saviour Guest

I wish there was something fun.
    I'll be sitting online for Christmas since that's where all my friends are.

Honestly, I sound extremely cold when I say this but, the main person who does it to me is my grandfather. Of course my grandmother and my parents thinking I'm screwing up my life and disapprove of everything I want to do with it, but he's the only one harassing me and telling me to kill myself because I won't be anything. Well, he was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and he only has til about February/March. It's one of the happiest things I've heard, but it's so cold and heartless to say. :bang:

7. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quite frankly you're 16 - that "It Gets Better" project is designed for you.
    Yes, things might be shitty now and it might cause you pain to give away these gifts because your family doesn't get who you are, but in a couple of years you can go to college or start in a job that will lead you to your independence, at which point you can buy your own things and be who you are inside.

In the mean time be yourself the best you, you can be in your circumstances.

8. ForceAndVerve

Wow, your grandad has major issues if he's saying such disgusting things to you. And no, you have every right to look forward to Feb/Mar. I know I would if a family member treated me like that. As far as I am concerned, family should be there for you, and if they are too pathetic, loathing and hateful to be then they can just piss off.

It's times like these when I wish I could photoshop myself into people's rooms and give them a great big (*hug*). You deserve many.

9. Saviour

Saviour Guest

Things can get better through family, but I have other things that can't get better honestly.

Omfg, I want to photoshop myself places now.