1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

in my bed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Feb 22, 2008.

1. hoping

my boyfriend is going to start staying over after i come out to my mum and he and i want to both sleep in my bed but im not sure if my mum will let us. like we wont have seyx yet cause we want to take everything slow and we just want to be really romantic like cuddling up in bed and making out and stuff like that. so has anyone got any advice on how i could make this happen?

2. umm have him stay over before you come out lol thats what i did

3. latinolover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hmmm idk i think u should have him there then come out lol idk

4. Wired106

You can lock the door if you don't want your mom to find out lol. That's what I did when I slept with a hella good friend of mine but he doesn't know i'm gay and actually like love him lol haha

5. Jace

wish i had a boyfriend to "sleep in bed, but not do it" with lol,,, we'd do it. hahahaha

6. Jace

no advice though maybeeeeeeeeee ummmmmmmmmmmmm nope nothing sorry i wasted a post or your time or someshittt

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Can you ask your mum how she feels about it? If she refuses though, it may not be because you are gay. Some parents feel uncomfortable about their children sleeping with partners (and having sex with partners) in their homes.

My sister was never able to have boyfriends stay over at our parents house. I don't know whether they thought this would prevent her having sex or something, but it didn't.

8. Fiorino

Well, the easiest would to be not tell. But otherwise-
    would she say yes if it was a girl?

9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hoping, I told you this in a pm but I'll say it again here. When you live in your mom's house, you have to respect her rules. You can ask but if she says no, then you should respect her decision and leave it at that. If you don't like her rules, then you should get a job and move out then you can do whatever you want. :slight_smile: