1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to get over straight crush.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fluffy Bunny, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Fluffy Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have this HUGE crush on this really cute guy. The thing is he's straight and we're friends. I've known him since 2nd grade. We aren't best friends but it just hurts. he knows I'm gay and he's fine with it. It just hurts whenever I'm with him or alone with him. Is there anyways to get over him other than just waiting. I've had a crush on him since last year so time isn't working. Any ideas would be great thanks.

2. CharlesFP

limerick PA About 1 hour from Philadelphia
    i wish i had answers as much you do, I've had a crush on a friend I've known for years and i still haven't gotten over him

3. Gen

Gen

There isnt a way. Some people find that confessing their feelings helps them in moving on. However, in many occasions that doesnt bode well for the friendship in the long term.

But the only true way is to free yourself is to wait it out.....like a ravenous virus. Though distractions and blasting 'break up' music 24/7 helps too. ^-^

4. BiErik

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It just has to hurt. It helps if you separate a bit. Straight guys don't convert. You have to mourn the loss it hurts but its worth it.

5. CharlesFP

limerick PA About 1 hour from Philadelphia
    "Gen"
    i love your signature as well as what you have written, reading both is helping me to accept myself and has helped me understand my relationship with my crush