1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Were can I meet some gay people.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fluffy Bunny, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Fluffy Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This site is really nice to get my emotions out talk with other LGBT but it would be nice to meet some other people. I'm in Boise Idaho and I'm pretty sure that the gay community center here is pretty much nothing. i just want to know where I can meet other gay people. I just want to get some gay friends. i don't want to do online dating stuff or meeting people from the from the internet because for all I know they may be some creepy old man. i just want to know where i can talk with other LGBT people.

2. Gen

Gen

Well, its good that you know its not safe to try to meet people from online, especially if your underaged.

Meeting many open LGBT people in real life before adulthood/college, is a rarity for most. Many people are certain or believe that they know specific people around them who happen to be LGBT, but still not out. However, finding large groups of us is going to be quite a bit difficult at your age.

I'm sorry I cant just give you instructions on what to do, but this 'social phrase' is something that the vast majority of us go through in our childhoods. Though if you dont find your environment accepting enough, this good be a good motivator for you to try to do well in school, allowing you to go away to a college where you would be more comfortable.

3. BiErik

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is a Web site geared for teens and youth, in fact nobody over 25 is allowed there. It seems to be more frivolous discussion. Not so strong on advise but just social discussion. I can give you a link but id prefer to pm it to you. Just let me know.

I know this sight is particular about linking and such so if anybody wants it pm Mr ill gladly link it in a pm.