1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New crush,help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by regret, Dec 23, 2012.

1. regret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have this new crush. We'll name him demi. Since first day of class, he sometimes creeps me out although not in a bad way because oftentimes he stares at me when I am not looking. There was also this particular time when he was absent on the day of a certain event at school and on that time we were given our gym uniforms and I was assigned to keep his new uniform so that by the next day I can give it to him. By the time I gave it to him, I can't help but notice his best friend grinned at him as if telling something which made demi smile. Oh, did I already mention about something that happened during one of our dance class in school? Yep, that also was an unforgettable day for me. My friend jokingly called demi and said, "Demi, meet my friend (insert my name)". After that, I just literally froze and thought, why the fuck did she just do that?! I didn't nudge, only my back is facing him. Because i was too shy to shake my hand, he just held at my shoulder and my insides jumped as his hand touched me and he just walked away. What's curious was that as he walked away, he had this huge smile that formed in his lips. Now why's that? Until now, we still don't talk that much but when we do talk, it's just awkward conversations. I am really confused with him because he hard to read. I want you guys to interest his moves or something. Thank you!

---------- Post added 23rd Dec 2012 at 07:17 PM ----------

*interpret

---------- Post added 23rd Dec 2012 at 07:18 PM ----------

*interpret

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is SOOO cute. I miss totally losing my shit over somebody else, but I'm sure I'm remembering it more fondly than is accurate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just try to remind yourself that he is a regular person. You may feel like he is an angel among mortals, but if you act like that around him, it'll just be weird and you probably won't have a chance. Try to chill, and if you're feeling really ballsy, ask him out, even if it's just as friends. Things can always improve from there. :wink:

3. regret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol yeah i'll try to keep myself in control but what's REALLY bugging me is that weird eye contact! It's as if the whole day he's just staring at me (not to brag or anything). Okay, if he does not like me, then why does he do that? By the way, we don't talk that much because i'm shy and all but he's very chitchatt-y to other people. I'll update you guys for anything that will happen! :grin:

4. Phoenixaaa

I wish I had that feel and situation...

Moving on, I should mention that you could try subtle signs such as smiling back and saying hello to let him know that you notice him.

5. PatyR

Awwwwwwwwwww, such lovebirds<3
    You should try to be more talkative with him so he'll see that there's some interest from your part :grin:
    Aww I wish I had someone like that! Good luck boy!

6. regret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In our school, only our teacher assigns us on where to sit so we basically can't choose where we sit. :/ BUT just last month we were assigned a new seat plan and guess what...he'll be sitting right next to me! :grin: So can ya guys tell me how to, like, talk to him casually (lol) and not like nervously or something? XD

---------- Post added 24th Dec 2012 at 01:00 PM ----------

I need reply guys :grin:

7. Divopix

I feel as if I'm in the same situation you are in, accept 2 months ago.

You say he's been sitting by you for a month? Have you had any type of conversation whatsoever during this month?

I'd try the typical kind of chitchat. If you think something your teacher has handed out is stupid, say it so he hears and has a chance to comment on it as well. Or, if you're watching some dumb video in class, do the same thing! Eventually things will be brought up and you'll learn more about each other (hopefully).

I hope it turns out well for you :slight_smile:

8. regret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, I Forgot to mention this. There is also this girl in class which is also near him. Both of them always flirt and he will occasionally look at me. I dont know but i find this really weird with him flirting with girl and looking at me. What does it mean when he does that? I'm really having a hard time pmndering over his actions. But all of those aside, he's a really nice guy. He doesn't care about me being gay and all.

9. Divopix

I have a question. Are you a stereotypical gay guy? (Bisexual* If you can really stereotype that) If I saw you, would I know right away that you're bisexual?

Keep this in mind, try not to look for things to prove that he is gay, or else everything he does will give you hope that you have a *chance*

I think when he looks at you, he may be trying to make you jealous? When he does, it don't be scared to look at him and wink? Maybe a smirk?

Funny, I can give people advice about guys and shit, but when it comes to myself, I am completely lost! Haha :lol:

10. regret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can say that i'm the kind of gay that acts kinda girlish. I suck at labels :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyhoo, what actually drives me to look for signs that he's gay is because of that eye contact thingy which I might have mentioned a lot in this forum :grin:

(I suck at giving advice to myself too :slight_smile: )