1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this true

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by johnjorgell, Dec 23, 2012.

1. johnjorgell

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I like girls in every way possible but also guy but only sexualy. Apparently if I like sex with a guy more than a girl i am gay and it is not about anything else. I only enjoy oral with guys but like it more than oral with girls sp am i gay

2. GDUSA

GDUSA Guest

Hi johnjorgell, welcome to EC man! You are thinking way too much into labels. Don't label yourself until you know for sure. It sounds like your Bisexual and it's okay to be "Bi" your whole life. To me it sounds like you're Bi but lean more to girls esp. if you like them and enjoy more than oral with girls. Just remember it's okay to be "Bi". I hope this helps man.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, and welcome to EC!

I concur. Definitely sounds like you're at least bi. If, over time, you find you strongly prefer guys and really don't like girls sexually... then it would lean more toward gay, and that's a common outcome for people who are exploring their sexuality. But it's just as possible that you'll find that you like guys and girls both, which means you're bi.

As GDUSA said, take your time, there's no "deadline" by which you need to have an answer. :slight_smile:

4. Neutrality

I should also point out that it is also possible you'll end up liking girls more then guys and end up Bi but, leaning straight...I think that option get's ignored a lot of the forums but the best advice I can give is when you aren't sure just stop worrying about it in your head and go with your bodily ques, if you find yourself crushing on a girl and want to sleep with her ask her out, if you find yourself crushing on a guy and want to sleep with him ask him out....Sometimes it really can be as simple as saying I'll just ask out whoever I find sexy...for me I treat gender the same way I treat hair color in a relationship =P

5. johnjorgell

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    i dontlike anal with guys or anything more than oral. buti like everythingwith girls yet enjoy oral with guys more what am i