1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acceptance

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by worriedWardrobe, Dec 23, 2012.

1. worriedWardrobe

I would like to thank all of the kind people, here on EC, for your speedy responses, and support. This is truly a fantastic community, and I am very grateful to be a part of it.

I am finally, for the first time, comfortable in my own skin. I may still be in the closet about my bisexuality, but I am finally comfortable, and honest, with myself. I can now accept myself for who I am, and I'm proud.

I just wanted to thank this awesome community for showing me that I'm a normal person, and there is nothing wrong with me.

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This site has helped me immensely as well in coming to terms with a part of me I would've probably otherwise always loathed. I enjoy feeling like a part of a like-minded community. :slight_smile:

We're all awesome! (&&&)

3. Given To Fly

Hey WW :slight_smile:

That's one of the great things about EC. I had a lot of trouble accepting myself as being gay - in fact the hardest person I have come out to so far was myself. EC helped me overcome that, and helped me realise that being gay is ok.

I'm glad you've been able to take that step, and hope it goes well when it's time to kick that closet door down :grin:

(*hug*)