1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Embarrassing and Kind of Explicit] My First...Encounter

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by standtall00, Dec 23, 2012.

1. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well last Sunday I was at the mall with my boyfriend and we saw a movie. We held hands, cuddled, and joked around before the movie started. Well...during the movie I touched his leg, and he didn't do anything, and I thought to myself: Maybe I can go further? So, I did..I put my hand on his crotch. After that, he took my hand and guided it to...you know where. And I started rubbing it. That was my first time ever and it was wonderful. After the movie we went to the book store and he went to the rest room. I followed him in, just to wait on him. When he was done, he started to tease me through the crack of the stall. I think he wanted a blow job, and I was very open minded to giving him one. It didn't happen though.

Well, my point is that I'm going to see him again this Saturday for another movie...and I think I might be doing what I did last time and I want to go further...but I honestly don't know how :/ I know this is weird to ask, but I need advice on how to go further with it.

2. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I don't think you really need our help in that department, you both seemed to let your instincts guide you. I will caution you this: make sure you really have feelings for this person that aren't driven by lust. It's easy to get caught up in a relationship at your age based upon the desire to explore your urges, so be careful. Also, don't let yourself be forced into anything you're uncomfortable with.

3. ptacub

ptacub Guest

Well, first you have to determine if you're ready for a sexual encounter. While I understand you're 15 and it's only natural you want to have sexual intercourse, you may or may not be emotionally ready. I'm 18 and I only lost my virginity recently.

Secondly,if you plan to have sex in a public place, please be absolutely careful. I honestly would not recommend it, because my first encounter was in a bathroom stall and in a way I kinda regret it.

But otherwise, with regards to getting your bf excited, you're doing just fine. :wink: Like I said, just be sure and careful.