1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

met a guy friday at a neighborhood bar

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by onlythebulls13, Dec 23, 2012.

1. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just recently joined this website, looking for a place where I could get advice from other gay closets guys and openly gay guys. And its been a great find so far! (!)

A quick back story about me, I'm 23 and came out of the closet to my best friend a month or two ago and he was completely accepting and cool about it. Only problem is that I feel like he doesn't wanna hear me talk about guys or talk about being gay... Occasionally we do talk about it but it's nothing in detail or anything.

So I went to the neighborhood bar with my best friend, I'll call A... And a few ppl that A knew showed up and it was a normal night..an hour or two pass and more ppl come, at this point I'm at thew juke box with A and he's like dude, u gotta use or gaydar with this one guy and laughed ...I questioned him as to y he thinks he's gay and stuff and he told me a story about how this guy in question, I'll call H, was at a new years eve party and when most everyone was passed out, H walked in a room where a guy was half passed out and was like come on let's just do it and stuff like that, so I told A that I would check things out

So A walks away from me to get another beer and about two min later H comes up to me and introduces himself and comments on the music I was playing, for the next hour or so we would be totally checking each other out and shooting smiles back and forth... We talked a Lil through out the night and I ended up getting too drunk to make a move or even get his number... I'm pretty sure he's gay but he's not out....like me....

I don't know what to do, I really wanna hookup with this guy and build a relationship with him... Kinda crushing on him hard....don't know how to go about talkin to H about being gay, don't even know for sure if he is gay, or if he's into me or was just being nice to a guy who was flirting with him