1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay, this isn't about anything that's usually talked about but I need advice on it.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Saviour, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Saviour

Saviour Guest

So, recently I've been asked to join a band.
    I was the second member added, I was original lead guitarist and backing vocals. Well, the fourth person added, a guy we'll call Person (creativity right?) and he told my friend Diego that he did want a girl in the band (how low) because he knows I'm transgender and his finace (let's add that we're in high school, she's 17 and just had their 2nd kid right here shall we?) hates me. So we kicked him out, so then his best friend quit, now it's just me and Diego.

I don't know if I want to stay with the band or not. I absolutely hate hate the name and he won't change it, we can't find anyone to join because no one will work with him and we're opening for Asking Alexandria soon.
    I don't know if I should break away and create my own band or try more. ._.

The main worrying me is getting equipment and stuff. I can't find a job anywhere and selling things online isn't going to cut it for long :/

Oh the life of a starving artist. :help:

2. SomeNights

Re: Okay, this isn't about anything that's usually talked about but I need advice on

Bands come and go constantly, Keep in mind you don't have to commit yourself to one band. it's not like a relationship, you can (and should) play in multiple bands and see if you can get something to take off.