1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still feel disappointed when seeing naked women

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Benzidrine, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Benzidrine

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was watching Game of Thrones on Dvd last night. First time seeing it as I don't watch TV. So just about every time there was a naked/semi-naked woman on screen I couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment that I felt no sexual attraction. It made me realize that I really haven't internally accepted being gay, I sometimes wonder if I ever will.
    I just wanted to get that off my chest and write that down somewhere. Thank you for listening.

2. CinePhys

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well there are some gay characters which get it on now and then, I think it's the last/penultimate episode in season 1, if you want to go watch :wink:

And don't be disappointed, it's not a bad thing! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I don't know how to make you feel better, except to say that perhaps you feel better when you find a guy that you fall in love with. You'll realize that loving another man is just as beautiful a thing as loving a woman :slight_smile:.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It takes time to fully accept and embrace who you are. I wouldn't stress about it, as you will eventually be able to fully love who you are and not wish you were anyone or anything else. Sometimes just talking about it (such as here at EC) can help you better love and accept yourself :slight_smile: