1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help - Does this make sense?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jocr92, Feb 23, 2008.

1. jocr92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Does this make sense: I lust for guys but i would rather hold a relationship with girls.
    I mean, i think thats part of the problem of my life. im only attracted to the hot guys, who have nothing in common with me, and then i lie to myself saying that they do when they dont. I know im bi for sure, cause i would like to hold relationships with both, but for me, with guys, i always have bad decision making. help? suggestions?(&&&)

2. KatoKumi

Well of course it makes sense.

I'm the same way. I can hold a relationship with girls much longer than boys. Because I develop emotional intimacy with girls before physical. Long relationship was 1 and a half years with a girl. But with boys, it starts with physical, but once that's over it's hard to get emotionally connected [at least for me]. Longest relationship with a boy for me was 2 months. I think you should just wait until the right person comes along, whether they're a boy or a girl.

Just give yourself time to learn to understand what you want. Then get a relationship.

#2 KatoKumi, Feb 23, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  3. Paralyzer

Well, I might be able to help..
    how do you feel towards girl's? Are you attracted to them physically or mentally? Or both? Do you ever lust for them?

4. Jace

I kind of have the same problem, though Ice never really had a relationship with a guy yet, I guess I still haven't found the right one, but the thought of kissing or sex or anything with a girl is just ehw ya know, idk I guess I just don't like guys my own age, I want one whose... Nice and mature but still fun and... Perfect? Lol prolly not gonna happen but yeah I can't really talk to guys (like a nervous little straight guy around girls I guess) but I can talk to girls real well, which is prolly why so many have crushes on me hmmmmmm I don't think I really helped you did I?

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well when two guys are together, the raging hormones kind of take over. Where as girls tend to want more than just sex. We like communication, tenderness, and relationship building. So part of you is longing for what you can have with a girl but when you are with guys, the sexual attraction is strong it takes over and you aren't forming the relationship like you would with a girl.

6. Ty

Ty Guest

Remember... you are only 15 =/ Relationships don't really mean much at this age, so don't put so much weight on it.