1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused and angry with my mom

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Minecrafter, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    :tantrum:There are bunch of reasons that I would be angry or confused with my mom

1:my mom isn't responding to me at all. i told my mom that im trans and she just said nothing id like a response also she acts like nothing has happened. i wish she would at least acnolage me don't care if she takes it badly i just want her to take it

2: im not sure (correct me if im wrong) be the situation that "mom of 8" posted is very similar to my situation so i think she found out i use this site and is now trying to spy on me i suspect this because my mom has three kids but always says it is like she has 8

sorry if this is like a rant i just needed to vent my anger

2. SomeNights

Well, if your mom is mom of 8 don't worry about it and what are you so angry about?

3. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

I guess im angry that she wont even acnolage me it just makes our conversations akward and make me feel blown off witch hurts because this is a big problem for me and it feels like i have to fight a war alone

4. MidnightOwl

Maybe she is trying to figure out what to say and think about how to respond to you.

5. SomeNights

Okay, take a deep breath. (*hug*) Don't be angry, She's going through some of the same things you went through. Denial for a while, if i ignore it it'll go away. Just give her some space and let her digest the information. when did you tell her?

6. BikerLady

+1

7. Chickenlover

...trees and rocks and rocks and trees and WATER!
    Well, mom of 8 said that she has six kids and is expecting twins, and since you said that your mom has only three kids, I doubt that they're the same person. So no need to worry about that. I know how you feel about your mom ignoring you. My mom did the same, and it was only when I became very vocal and open about my sexuality around the house that we were able to talk at all. I still can't really trust her, though. Hopefully your mom is just digesting the news. It could be that she doesn't really know what to say. You may just have to wait for her to talk to you herself. I'm sorry that this happened to you. I know how hard it is. I wish you the best of luck with her! (*hug*)