1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any CDs or trannies?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by aLANAN, Dec 26, 2012.

1. aLANAN

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! I'm an 18 yr old gay guy, but I feel like I'm really a girl in a guy's body. I usually hook up with straight or bi guys who are into CDs/trannies as a CD. I'm considering fully becoming a girl in the future. So I just want to know (for trannies) what was it like transitioning from male to female? costs, support, etc. and (for CDs too) how is your romantic life? stable, etc. And if any of you would like to talk privately, I'd love to make some new friends and/or mentors! Thanks.

2. darkprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    First off I wouldn't use the word 'tranny' because people do take offense to that, i know you weren't intentionally doing that but I'm just letting you know for the future. Well I can't answer all your questions I can talk about my relationships, I have been in 3 relationships so far. One I was to young to remember but I do remember the other two. Both were with girls and both times I felt really awkward being with them. I haven't been with a boy yet so I don't know about that yet. I hope this helps :grin:

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, and welcome. Friendly word of advice: Most transgender people don't particularly appreciate being referred to as "trannies" in the same way most gay guys don't particulary enjoy being referred to as "faggots." A word to the wise is (hopefully) sufficient. :slight_smile:

4. aLANAN

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I apologize to anyone I offended. *Transsexuals