1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating A Married Woman

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BoiGeorge, Dec 27, 2012.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Okay so theres this girl. I've had a crush on her since the beginning of the year when we met at a fashion design class. We became friends. But last night something happened. We started texting for hours on end and we discovered that we are both really into eachother in a massive way! Problem is 1. She's 23 and won't consider dating me until I'm 18 for legal reasons (which is reasonable. Only 2 months to go) and 2. She's in an open marriage. I've been in love with her all year and now it seems too good to be true!! But is this a good idea? Does being 'the other person' in a relationship ever work? I really really like her and want to give it a shot! But is this a stupid idea resulting in everyone getting hurt?! Help!

2. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was the "other woman" in a relationship with a man who was NOT in an open marriage....so there is a bit of a difference here. It lasted three years. It was hell. I ended up in far over my head, there was all kinds of sneaking around and lying, and ultimately I came out scarred and very, very hurt. It isn't something I would wish on my worst enemy. Frankly, it's just not worth it. Be friends...talk...but don't go any further. It will never work out in your favor.