1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I met a girl....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by localfwbguy, Dec 27, 2012.

1. localfwbguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, hope everyone is doing well! I am a 23yo guy and like a lot of folks on here, I am 100% confused. A little background information, I suppose I am a "straight acting" guy. Have never had a problem blending into the straight world, always had crushes on girls and could always admire a good looking woman and talk about her with my mates, ya know typical guy stuff. Well I also developed a pretty strong "daddy" fetish, ugggh sounds weird typing out. So I developed an attraction to 50ish, straight acting men who are Masc, probably married, etc, etc. Well I started meeting men, for little romps and nsa meets ya kno. I was aroused but of course the fantasy was always better. I guess I just got used to the idea of this was gonna be my life. Figured I would just be single, talk about good looking women with the mates, hang out, and occaisionally meet a "friend" for sexual release. Never really had feelings for men in a romantic sence but have awesome mates I see as brothers. Well the point of this thread is, I met a girl. I met a girl and developed feelings for her, and she for me. We quickly became a little couple and everything. I've slept with girls before, but had never been in a real relationship with anyone, male or female. Truth is I really like it, I like being loved and loving someone else. I love doing things for someone I care about. I also enjoy when we make love. Our sex life is ok, like most couples would enjoy more but we lack in intercourse we make up in cuddling and sleep together every night. I have to admit my fetish tastes often play in my head as more erotic and sexually exciting but experience tells me, not so much in the real. Being new to being in a real relationship with someone, I have fears of "am I doing this right". I do not want to hurt her, and I developed a fear of "what if I am indeed gay, and this whole thing falls apart and hurts her and me?" Or "Am I hiding, etc, etc". I had a thought earlier, " There is no weiner in the world worth what I have now". My girl knows about my same sex, dad fantasy thing. She doesn't know I was so active with it, but she doesn't really share her old sexcapades with me. We are exclusive now and I do not plan on cheating with anyone. She tells me she is happy, and I am starting to believe her LOL. Nothing is keeping her here against her will. Maybe I just happened to meet someone great, and should not worry so much about is this right? Am I straight now? That kinda stuff. This is where I'm at, I'm pretty happy today. Not thinking about the what if's as much. Anyone relate at all? Still not sure what I label my orientation either. Feels good to write, I'm happy today with life and my relationship. Gay, bi or whatever I dig this girl :slight_smile:

2. Haley M

Haley M Guest

That's great that you found someone to be with! Maybe you could be bi? I'm not too good with these things and have my own problems too but if you are happy with this girl then why change it? As long as the both of you are happy then that's beautiful! That doesn't seem to happen a lot in the world.