1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just an another ordinary topic

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sandwolf, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Sandwolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi there!

So this is going to be my first post, yay!

Uhm, I was just wondering where can I get any help while I'm living in a country where there are absolutely no LGBT help communities, no LGBT gatherings, no gay people at my school, basically nobody I could go and talk to?

I'm living in Turkey and I find it nearly impossible to open up to anyone. I guess you could say this is a hopeless plead for friends help.

Thanks in advance.

2. FemCasanova

Hmm.. That is a tough question. I don`t live in Turkey, so I wouldn`t know. However, I refuse to believe that there are NO gay people at your school. That you are the only gay person there, not to mention your city! That is simply not statistically possible :slight_smile: I googled Gay community and Turkey, and saw at least two guides to gay bars. I also saw a chat room ish thingy. So, apparently there are gay communities in Turkey, you just haven`t found them yet :slight_smile: I can guarantee you there are gay people in Turkey, and they have to be walking around somewhere! Keep your hopes up, do some investigation. Be optimistic, and you`ll get further than if you think it`s not an option :slight_smile:

In any case, welcome to EC, you`ll at least find likeminded people here :grin: