1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sorry:(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by confusedaboutme, Dec 27, 2012.

1. hi:frowning2: first off all i juzz wanna say tanq u fr being the greatest supporters ane such loving humanbeing which made me who iam nw,which made me a better person .......but nwa days i dnt feel ri8.........i had a crush on smone here on ec i loved his personality and nature but i found he has a bf i cant get past him...... i dnt wanna hurt him or interfere in his life i dnt wanna be an intruder but i cant seem to let him go. i tried to get along with other random guys in here but everything was in vain most of them r fr sex only no love im frm a country where people rarely come out and those who r gay r only fr sex.........but i value love,care,personality,attitude etc mr than sex even though sex too is importent.......anyway i love this guy and i dnt find anyone else here i might interfere him but i dnt want to hurt him nw its slowly affecting ma studies my grades has go down a lot....i cant explain to ma parents the reason either so they keep blaiming it on social networking sites coz of ma condition in ma country i cant tell them im gay too ma frnds too dnt knw nthin so i am alone :frowning2:.....i dnt wanna hurt ma parents too ...infact i dnt wanna make anyone sad......so i think its better i should delete this account so that i cant interfere him anymre and ma parents too will be happy ....i......:frowning2: :tears:

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I know how you feel. There have been many girls over the years who can't and havent reciprocated my feelings towards them. I still miss my ex - and that was 2 years ago! What you're feeling right now may seem overwhelming but it will slowly subside over time. Like you said, he has a boyfriend. Try and focus on guys who are available. It may be hard to forget him but you'll meet the man of your dreams one of these days and you will be very happy :slight_smile:

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know it sucks now, but you'll find Mr. Right, don't you worry. (*hug*) Just be yourself, and it doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else. :slight_smile: