1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Know What To Do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ifonly521, Dec 27, 2012.

1. ifonly521

Hi,

So, right to the point. I am extremely confused. I think I am gay but I don't exactly understand what is going on with me. I am am physically attracted to women and I can see myself in a relationship with another women but I feel as though I still like men. Does that mean I'm gay? I have always been a serious tomboy, I mean like I was always one of the guys and now, it seems like I really am one of the guys. My best guy friends and I can have long conversations on how hot an actress is or how many times we have watched a movies just to see one actress in it. Is that gay? I feel as though it's a possibility but I'm not sure and I feel like I should come out but as what? A bi-sexual? A lesbian? I'm just really confused and it's all really screwy. Please help.

:dry:

2. TKM

TKM

(*hug*)First off, if you are physically attracted to women and can see yourself in a relationship with one that seems like a cause for exploration. Also, when you say you still like men do you mean like your attracted to them or you just want to be friends with them? If your attracted to men you could be bisexual. Also, you don't need to come out, especially if you are not sure, just take your time, and question things and learn things about yourself(*hug*). You don't need a label. But to me with the whole youve always been a tomboy you hang out win dudes a lot, and you talk about when an actress is hot(i do this all the time:lol:slight_smile:, you sound as if your leaning towards lesbian or at least bisexual.

---------- Post added 27th Dec 2012 at 09:16 PM ----------

*with not win

3. 1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is gonna sound like bs, but time really does help. At some point, things decide themselves. You need to search yourself to understand yourself. From reading it seems like you are bi but leaning on the lesbian side. You say that you're mostly attracted to women but occasionally find men attractive too. Ultimately while you don't need labels, and we're all unique, finding which ones you seem to fit into takes some soul searching, lots of patience and lots of time till it finally clicks.

4. Vivi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You could be bi or gay, only you can answer that question in time. I'd say try not to worry about labelling yourself right now, and go with the flow. If you like a girl, go for it. If you like a guy, go for it. Eventually you'll figure it out. And don't feel like you have to come out straight away, but if you really want to you could say you're questioning and still trying to figure it all out.

5. ifonly521

Thanks, it helped a lot.