1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still being secertively with a STRAIGHT woman help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by feelingfreaky, Dec 28, 2012.

1. feelingfreaky

recently things have been odd and things for me

the fact is she still talks to her ex bf, still talks about men okay your straight but respect me

she tells me she loves me, she misses me.. i stay with her we sleep together

i feel myself hurting though she says shes not going anywhere and no one must find out about us.. its a 14 yr age difference i'm younger shes older

she picked me up in front of my mothers house last night.. strange if she wants us hidden and people know we arent friends. we live in a small town

she sent me a text stating "i think alot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think" what is she trying to say?

do yall think she wants to end this fling?

she constantly tells me she loves me she miss me

2. MerBear

I THINK YOU need (shit caps were on sorry) , to confront her on your concerns

3. feelingfreaky

i did she never makes sense... she beats around the bush it seems like...

4. MerBear

i know what you mean , my ex didn't make sense either and it turned out she was just acting like she dind't have feelings for me at all when she really does but now she's confusing me on whether she wants to date me or not

anyways....what i would do is tell her if she doesn't give you a direct answer then your leaving her , maybe see how she reacts to it...that might give you your answer

5. feelingfreaky

she said if i need i can move on and be wit someone that doesnt want to be hidden...

6. MerBear

omg , that's almost exactly except opposite what my ex said to be a few days back. she was like
    "if you need to move then i think you can go and move on" sorry

i get what she's saying. i'll translate
    "if you need to move on , you can move on and be with someone that doesn't want people to know your going out"

so she's saying , if you need to move on , you can with someone who's proud and not afraid to show they are with you

7. feelingfreaky

i love this lady tho but its kinda like i cant even talk to her much anymore...

8. MerBear

your not alone. that's how i feel except i'm not in a relationship with her ...i want to be but of course , she never tells me what she really wants

anyways....a lot of people have told me to move on and i don't want anyone else that's the thing so were both kind of stuck here

9. feelingfreaky

life sucks

10. MerBear

it does. i'm sorry ....i wish she wouldn't be so complicated. it's like
    "why can't you just be simple and direct?"
    maybe she's worried , she'll hurt you if she tells you how you really feel
    that's how it happened with my ex.

11. feelingfreaky

i dont think she loves me she jus be sayin it to say it

12. MerBear

yeah , i hate that. saying "i love you" to my ex was so scary , i had all these feelings for her but i didn't know what they were ..and i never wanted to tell her considering , i think she'd just see at as joke but i wish she wouldn't do that

those 3 words are so easy to say but too powerful

13. feelingfreaky

well this 2 shall pass

14. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She's pretty much told you that she doesn't plan on coming out and that your relationship will remain a secret. I was in a secret relationship with my first girlfriend when I was 18 and I didn't like it, that's why it didn't last long. I felt ashamed hiding all the time and now, I'm way too old for that. I think you've found the answer you've been looking for, although I know it hurts. Just try to stay positive and stir clear from straight/confused women; she's obviously bisexual, but she doesn't want to admit it. And by the time she does, it'll be too late. Whatever you do don't go back to her, I know it's going to be hard, but you can do it.

15. MerBear

what she said haha

16. Ianthe

My advice is to end this relationship and look for one with someone your own age. She is pursuing a relationship with someone younger because she has more power in the relationship because of it, and more control over what happens. You should be in a relationship with someone where you can be on equal footing.

Someone my age should not be having a secret relationship with an 18 year old. It is definitely not healthy.

17. MidnightOwl

I'm in an opposite problem. The partner I'm dating. Is straight as in straight straight. They would never date the same sex. But being pansexual, I view myself as both male and female. I'm Pangender. However, we met and they think I'm a male. All though I don't label myself of either gender. However, they do label gender. If we met in real life. I know that they may feel they were lied to. From a straight perspective, yes. From a Pansexual perspective, no.