1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mum has some questions yet stoped asking

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Minecrafter, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    :eusa_doh:some of you may have read that I'm frustrated at my mum but the only way I can get her to help me thus makeing me not frustrated at her is if I can get her to ask some questions that she had for me the day I came out but didn't answer. But I don't want to tell her that I have an answer to her question because it would be out of context and make her confused and would then make me mad at her because she exasperates me when she is confuse so that would make my problem worse but if she brought up the question again then I could tell her and she would understand and I would no longer be mad at her.
    For all of you wondering it was the frist question she asked me but I was to afraid to answer the question was "Do you want to be a girl" my 2 answers would be "yes" and "I want to be myself".

2. Deaf Not Blind

mom, i told her i don't want mine (tits), and i showed her my new id card saying KAT not kathy and an article in print with KAT, and told her i use that now. Then i discussed the name she was going to give me as a boy baby, David as said well what if i prefer that? although she was unusually cool to say she will try to say either name, and its okay to wear boy clothes and think i am a guy, SHE says i am a girl and asked about if i marry a man who is deaf...not a clue. she somehow can't imagine not only i am not a girl, and hate hearing her say daughter and girl words, she thinks i like guys and only guys...and thinks i will be a bride and him the husband. not even a clue i find it gay!!!

it appears only way any of us will be able to talk to them about our true gender is to flat out say it. I am transgender I am not what your pediatrician said on the birth certificate.