1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My TRUE story PLEASE REPLY and READ

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Minecrafter, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    this is my full story sorry if it is long

I grew up in a normal family I have 2 brothers currently im 13 my big brother is 16 and my little brother is 10
    when I was little I was fairly normal but I had a few oddities. one of witch was feeling like I wasn't normal and feeling strang with other boys
    I remember that some of my favriot times were with this girl who was my friend around when I was 6 some of you may have read my original post if so you will know this story if not I will tell you a summary now.
    Basicaly it was a normal day I whent to my friends house and we played with girl toys and makeup (witch may sound strange cause im a guy) her brother came home and offered to let me play with his new game I played with him for awhile but was very board and ended up with me going back to play with his sister
    As I grew up I felt even weirder I started trying to sneak into my moms makeup at night and play with girls at school (I always seemed to fit in better with them)one day that really set me on edge was the day my girl friend (not girlfriend) came to my mom round (when I wad 10) and told her she wanted to marry me this was a terrible thought to me because one I wad ten and two I hated the thought of being romantic with girls
    Later on in life when I started middle school I geltso uncomfortable in my body I wanted to throug uup when I saw my boy body in the mirror
    Guys my age started to like girls and even "date" them I got teased a few times because I didn't like anyone
    The worst part is my big brother thinks im a hory teen who loves girl but im not what possesed him to think that I don't know
    One day (about a week ago) he made a game that when ever he sees a "hot" girl hell point her out to me witch makes me want to vomit anlso I have a friend Ive know for a long time but recently he started dating and is trying to get me a girlfriend witch I hate because I hate the thought of dateing girls
    More problems came when I came out to my mom a few days ago.
    Basicaly she dosn't belive me when I said I was transgender I now think to myself that if im nlt trans gender I must be gay because I like guys
    But what really sucks is that ive become depressed because no one is willing to help me and I feel all alone

2. darkprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It sucks that your friend and your brother are trying to hook you up with someone. My friends are like that too :frowning2: What I do is just say there isn't anyone I like. Also from your story it sounds like you are transgender and just because people don't want to accept it doesn't mean you are not. If they know that you like guys then next time they point out a girl you should point out a guy that's attractive :slight_smile:

3. dazedanconfused

Don't let others bring you down. I was slow to develop on my youth. I can't necessarily say I relate since at your age I was all about females but I got made fun of and my best friend would call me gay.

I was skinny, small, shy, and pretty nervous. I always wanted to fit in with the cool kids. I had a crush on a feminine boy once when I was 11 or 12. But I mean this kid was pretty lol. Really looked like a girl. If that's who you are though, be it. If this kid who I thought was pretty years ago came around looking like a beautiful woman, I'd have a hard time not flirting. But that's me. I wish you all the best!

4. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Yeah that would be just about as good as a strong punch to the face and a stern "I'm gay"

5. curlycats

i'm sorry to hear that you're in such a bleh situation. :/

have you searched the internet to try and find any LGBT groups or support groups in your area...?

i think that while your mom (and everyone really) will need time to come to terms with what you are trying to tell them, perhaps you mom would be much more willing/able to accept it if she knew more about Transgender & Gender Dysphoria in general...? please note that i am NOT saying that you should try to throw a bunch of information at her, she will more than likely react negatively if you do that. i'm saying that i think you should first try to educate yourself as much as you can on the topic and then find resources, pamphlets, etc for parents of Transgender children to casually (and slowly!) offer to your mom. it is important that you educate yourself first so that if she does start to come around and have questions, you can have answers and/or resources to give her. it will probably be comforting for her to know that your family isn't the only one dealing with this and that there are things that can help you both.

do you get what i mean..? :/ it seems to me that a lot of parents automatically disbelieve their child when they tell them something like this because they have never heard of such a thing even being possible. if presented with facts, with something that shows them that what you are experiencing IS a real, documented condition, i think they might find it easier to accept things.

i hope things work out for you. :frowning2: best of luck.

6. Minecrafter

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hey im just going to say that PLEASE REPLY means PLEASE REPLY

7. TotallyaGirl

TotallyaGirl Guest

Well, I'll say you are FAR braver than me. I'm 14 and can't imagine coming out yet, although I want to. Our situations are different (as I prefer girls romantically) but I think you have a good start. Give your mother time, and she should warm up to your deelings and realize you aren't kidding around. As for your brother, I don't know what to say. I have two younger sisters (which makes being trans even more awkward :3) so yeah. Good luck though c: You can't make people accept you, but your family should warm up to it soon. Good Luck <3

8. darkprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I agree with totallyagirl, you are increadibly brave I'm 15 and I'm still trying to tell my first person let alone coming out to my family. Give it time I'm sure everything will end well (*hug*)