1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on relationships

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Caliber, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok so i'm a closet lesbian and i fancy my best friend, she's against gays and is quite...'up tight' about them. I've been friends with her now for nearly four years and its been nice, but its getting to the point that i want to have a go at her when she goes on about how weird it is for people to be gay and how they are freaks.
    I'm also looking for a relationship and i have no idea about how to go about it, i need some advise these things....help? :icon_sad:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So im assuming you are not out to her, perhaps this would be a good place to start.

As for a relationship are there any LGBT clubs at school/college or in your area?

3. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are none in my school but in Leicester there is a group but i would need transport and that would mean telling my parents, my mum knows but is completely in denial about the whole thing and slightly avoids me now. if i told my friend i'm scared that i would lose her friendship and that means a lot to me because i'm not close to many other people.

i have a bi friend and i like her as well but my other friend isn't so keen on the idea of the possibility that there is a chance she could like her, despite the fact she has said that she doesn't see her that way.